V.I.R. Program (Very Important Resident)
Being a current or past resident with us, you now have added home buying benefits such as flexible lease terms. We can help you find that perfect home from the thousands on the market. We will spend the time asking the right questions and learning about your dream home. This process is critical as it allows us to precisely locate homes that match your desires. Once you have found your perfect home we may be able to work with the provisions of your lease so you may extend in your rental home until closing.
Some Areas We Can Assist
- Contract to Closing: Guidance and direction through each step of the home buying process
- Market Research: Discover pictures, sales history, property data, neighborhood and community information
- Search Assistance: Assistance in understanding and interpreting data found in the listing search.
- Finance Assistance: Explore local and national mortgage lenders.
- Inspections: Interview property inspection companies and choose which is right for you.
- Negotiate Sale: Gain market data of recent comparable sales and receive assistance in the negotiation process.
- Closing: Receive assistance with mortgage, insurance, title and other items to help insure a smooth closing.
Lease Option Program
Our Lease Option Program may be the perfect program for you if you want to move in immediately and then purchase the home after a specified date. Your lease agreement will define the specific terms including rent amount, date of purchase and price.
For those who want to move in immediately but need time to build their credit or are having other financial issues our Rent-To-Own Program may be your perfect way to achieve home ownership. This program allows you time to rebuild your credit while saving up for a down payment. This program allows you to pay your monthly rent while adding additional funds that are applied to your down payment.